The recorded history of Ayurveda Aromatherapy goes back 7000 years. In India the largest festival…
From the Land of Ayurveda
Ayurveda aromatherapy, also known as Gandha Veda or Sugandhim Veda, traces its origins to ancient Ayurveda, emphasizing holistic well-being and the harmony of body, mind, and spirit. It seeks to promote health, prevent disease, and raise consciousness through natural therapies, Ayurvedic aroma psychology, yogic psychology practices, ancient meditations, and lifestyle adjustments.
This approach is structured around five pillars and five tantras, which encompass various aspects of holistic life.
Learn From The Experts
Himalayan-based Ayurveda Aromatherapist, Yoga Teacher, Essential Oil Expert in Dharamshala, Himalaya. Passionate about sharing knowledge with the MSA community.
Ayurveda Aromatherapist based in Southern India, focused on natural skincare, particularly for women and children. Guides students and blogs.
Arizona(USA)-based Ayurveda Aromatherapist, chef, and Kriya Yogini, known for allergy-friendly recipes and spiritual guidance in the MSA community.
Learn with Us
Explore our diverse array of Ayurveda aromatherapy courses, designed to cater to various levels and interests.
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy Level 1, 2, 3
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy for Children
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy for Pregnancy
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy and Vastu
- Blending Course
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy for women
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy for men
- Advanced Chakra Course
- How to Start an Aromatherapy Business
- Post Trauma Care
- Biblical and Ancient Indian Oils
- Attars & Essential Oils
- How to distill essential oils and hydrosols easily and effectively at home
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy cosmetology
- Ayurveda Aromatherapy & yogic psychology (including aroma psychology)
- Astral Ayurveda Aromatherapy
- Mudras and Essential Oil
- Advanced Ayurveda
- Aromatherapy Meditation course
- Course on Gas chromatography
- Natural Perfumery
- Special course on Ancient Indian Sugandhim Veda, The science of Aroma
Marma for All, L-1, 2& 3
- Five Element Purification through Ayurveda Aromatherapy
READ THE BLOG
Petrichor Earth Attar OilGandha Bhoomi or Petrichor Earth Attar oil is one of the rarest…
Skin issues such as eczema and dermatitis are highly prevalent among children and cause red…
Wild whales were hunted in the ocean and its oil was mainly for producing lamp…